We pride ourselves on eliminating the revolving door of the chronically un/underemployed adult dyslexics. We help you to improve your ability to secure employment that is a better match for your strengths and talents thereby ensuring long-term success, and we better position you for career advancement.
Fill out the contact form below and tell us how we can help you.
- Assistance obtaining accommodations at work or school.
- Assessment and career exploration.
- Identification of Transferable skills ( Click Here for career assessments using CIS, WOWI, vocational interest assessment)
- Resume writing, revising/building
- Cover letter writing
- Labor Market Exploration (communities and online)
- Services provided by federal/state/city/ agencies in state of residency
- Interview skills assessment and development (Intense mock interviews)
- Customized job skills development and job Shadowing
- Job coaching (Identify barriers and finding solutions around them).
- Job placement/job carving (Finding employers willing to create opportunities and job positions uniquely suited to the participants interest, strengths and capabilities.
- Job Retention (preparing clients for the job, ensuring he has the skills needed and techniques to master new skills on the job)
- Counseling. (limited)
- Job Support for year after hire.
- Support Services (technology/accommodations needed to do a job)